The Nordic Water Network is currently looking for a student worker (studentische Hilfskraft) at TU Berlin.
The student will contribute to
- organisation and execution of courses within the framework of the Nordic Water Network
- supervising of students from Norway, Denmark, Poland and Ireland
- maintaining of the NWN homepage and the course platform (Moodle)
- research work
- Very high proficiency in German and English
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
- High organisational capability
- Sense of enjoyment while interacting with people and different cultures
- Autonomous work with great communication skills
- Hours/month: 60
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary: EUR 12,50/hour (collective agreement TVstud III)
Deadline for application: 11th of December 2019
Further information you can find here (German).