As part of our Network, we offer interested and qualified students the opportunity to write their Bachelor, Master or PhD thesis with joint supervision at one of our partner universities.
We have extended the deadline for applications for DAAD-funded scholarships to write your thesis at one of these universities in 2017. The duration of the stay is flexible. The deadline for applications is April 30th, 2017.
For available theses topics, please visit our Open Theses page. You may certainly also propose your own topic.
What do you gain from this?
- Equipment, knowledge and supervision: The best of both universities!
- Internationalization of your research profile and international experience
- Support with the administrative procedure
- DAAD-scholarship with monthly payments and refunds of travel expenses
How do you apply for a scholarship?
- Contact the NWN coordination team via Email if you are interested. If needed, we will bring you together with a suitable supervisor at NTNU, CUT, AAU or TUB.
- Get in touch with your supervisors.
- Prepare the following documents for your application:
a. Letter of motivation (including topic description and preferred period for stay abroad)
c. Transcript of records
d. Assessment letter of a lecturer
To learn about other students’ experiences writing their thesis abroad, read their reports here.
For further information on funding opportunities, other thesis topics not listed here or any other questions, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application to Markus Fischer (firstname.lastname@example.org).