The Nordic Water Network offers students from TU Berlin to spend up to 6 months at our partner universities in Trondheim (NTNU), Aalborg (AAU) and Cracow (CUT) for a research residence. Places for this year´s winter semester are still available.
Scholarships are offered TUB-students who are writing their Bachelor or Master theses or their PhD.
What do you gain from this?
• Equipment, knowledge and supervision: The best of both universities!
• Internationalization of your research profile and international experience
• Support with the administrative procedure
• DAAD-scholarship with monthly payments and refunds of travel expenses
How do you apply for a scholarship?
1. Contact the NWN coordination team via Email if you are interested. If needed, we will bring you together with a suitable supervisor at NTNU, CUT or AAU.
2. Get in touch with your supervisors.
3. Prepare the following documents to your application:
a. Motivation letter (including topic description and preferred period for stay abroad)
c. Transcript of records
d. Assessment letter of a TUB-lecturer
4. Send your application to:
Technische Universität Berlin
Nordic Water Network
Str. Des 17. Juni 135
Application deadline for a research residence in the winter semester 2017/18 is August 1st 2017.