*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Considering the current restrictions in place after COVID-19 outbreak, the Summer School is going fully virtual and students will not have to travel to Berlin and attend classroom activities – everything is going to be managed online. Further instructions will be communicated to registered students on how to get access to the online lectures and exercise materials for the school. The school is therefore still scheduled for May 25th – 29th 2020.
***COVID-19 UPDATE 2***
As we have limited capacities for the participation in the Summer School, please mind that only members of the NWN’s partner universities TUB, AAU, CUT, DTU, DCU and NTNU are permitted to register for the school. Students are therefore asked to sign up with the official email address of their university.
The Nordic Water Network is glad to announce its new Summer School “Data Science and Artificial Intelligence for Urban Water Management”, which will take place from May 25th – 29th 2020.
Registration is open until April 17th 2020 or as soon as the maximum capacity is reached. Please use the registration form below.
- Introduction to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in Urban Water Systems
- Modelling and control of Urban Water Systems
- Cybersecurity and other anomalies in urban water networks
- Smart metering and behavioural modelling
- Water-energy nexus and water and urban development
Why to attend?
- 5-day lecture + project
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Language: English
- International lecturers
- Exam: oral discussion & short project report
More information soon on
- Smart Water Networks: https://www.swn.tu-berlin.de/menue/teaching/
– picture (c) by Smart Water Networks –
…Registration is closed…