The strategic partnership between NTNU Trondheim and TUB Berlin is currently looking for a student assistent.
- Support of the implementation of activities within the strategic partnership
- Organisation of workshops and events
- Mentoring of foreign students and academic staff
- Support of hydraulic project work.
- Monthly working time of 50 hours.
Your Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise in fluid mechanics and fluid system dynamics
- Very good German and English (oral and written)
- Independent mode of operation
- Experience in project and event management are an asset.
If you are interested please check the job description on the TUBs´Website. Applications will be accepted via Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org until the November 22nd 2017. We are looking forward for Your application!